Director of Income and Engagement for Edinburgh Dog & Cat Home

Please refer to the microsite for further information

MICROSITE
More Info

From opening our doors in 1884 at Comely Bank Gardens, to the present day at Seafield Road East, the Home has continued to help the pets and people of our community. And we’ll never stop. After over 140 years of hard work and dedication, day after day, year in, year out, we’re still going and going and going.

FURTHER INFORMATION

MICROSITE